Finding duplicates in a list

Bill Marriott wjm at wjm.org
Wed Jan 9 03:57:49 EST 2008

Hi Ian,

I have a couple ideas... Would you be able to upload a sample list
somewhere -- the result of ijwAPLIB_getAllChecksums() -- so we could try it
out and measure? Also, just want to double-check that you intend to produce
a list of duplicate items, not a list of uniques.

- Bill

"Ian Wood" <revlist at azurevision.co.uk> wrote
in message news:3E1F0603-98FC-4F54-8259-E56C048FF3C9 at azurevision.co.uk...