Valentina 2.5.8 FAQ for the SuperBundle

Bill Marriott wjm at wjm.org
Tue Jan 8 13:27:34 EST 2008

For your convenience, a short form of the Valentina FAQ URL:

http://tinyurl.com/296g8q

By the way, the RevSelect bundle offer expires on THURSDAY... it's your last
chance to get 25 software packages, great utilities, audio media, icons, and
live training... over $2,200 of value... for just the usual price of a
Revolution license. Just two days left!

http://runrev.com/offers/rshb

It's a great way to show your support for Revolution *and* for the dedicated
RevSelect partners who enhance Revolution with these great add-ons and
answer all our questions so patiently in the list!

- Bill

"Lynn Fredricks"
<lfredricks at proactive-intl.com> wrote in
message news:020c01c8521e$677ab290$6501a8c0 at GATEWAY...