How to get modificationdate of a file on Internet?

Mark Smith mark at maseurope.net
Mon Jan 7 16:35:41 EST 2008

Richard, one thing you ight do, though it may not be very reliable:

get url "www.richard-hillen.de/gkz_status.txt"
put libUrlLastRhHeaders()

if you do this, you should see in the message box:

HTTP/1.1 200 OK
Server: Apache-Coyote/1.1
Set-Cookie: JSESSIONID=1BD8A43B65C92DD3B063F4E13DFCEDDF; Path=/
Set-Cookie: referrer=BV; Expires=Fri, 07-Mar-2008 18:27:58 GMT; Path=/
Date: Mon, 07 Jan 2008 18:27:57 GMT

The date line may ror may not be useful...

Other than that, you may do better using ftp commands, if that's
possible.

Best,

Mark