AW: OT: MacBook randomly shuts down..

Tiemo Hollmann TB toolbook at kestner.de
Mon Jan 7 08:12:31 EST 2008

Couldn't this strange experience be because of voltage fluctuations? (don't
know the right english expression :) I know, that these (often small)
fluctuations can pain hardware parts. I for myself never had any Dell
breakdowns for years, since I switched to Dell. I would buy always again
Dell (without extended warrenty)
Tiemo