Alphanumerics only

Eric Chatonet eric.chatonet at sosmartsoftware.com
Mon Jan 7 06:00:32 EST 2008

Hi Peter,

Le 7 janv. 08 à 08:01, Peter Alcibiades a écrit :

> Eric,
>
> If you ever feel like writing more tutorials, one on how and when
> to use
> Custom Properties and one on how and when to use Arrays would probably
> lighten the hearts and smooth the furrowed brows of many a newcomer to
> Rev....
>
> Peter

Mark answered yet but I want to push further in :-)
Rev Search Engine (last tab in Rev docs) might appear very helpful:
Specifying "properties" you'll get eight related stacks on Rev Online
and nine related websites (including scripting conferences :-)
Specifying "array", two Rev Online stacks and four websites.
Digging into, I found that something strong about arrays was missing :-)

Best regards from Paris,
Eric Chatonet.