Printing - black areas appear

Mark Swindell mdswindell at cruzio.com
Sun Jan 6 23:03:30 EST 2008

Thanks, Paul.

I determined that in the specific page I am printing the black areas
are brought on by having a non-scrolling text field with the
following conditions:

location near left margin of card
show border = true
3D = true
line width =  2

The black fills the text field, but only for the first inch or so
from the left margin.

Changing any of the above properties/conditions makes the black go
away and printing becomes normal.

Unfortunately, I can't recreate this on a new card, so there must be
something peculiar about other factors in my card.  Do you still have
the card that was printing black areas?

Mark