Want a Window with a vertical scroll

Eric Chatonet eric.chatonet at sosmartsoftware.com
Sun Jan 6 12:15:14 EST 2008

Hi Thomas,

There is another property that might appear interesting when you show
groups borders: group margins.
It's not so obvious because you set them in the text formatting pane
in the properties inspector for the group as you do it when setting
inner margins in a field.
By default groups margins are set to 4 but very often setting them to
zero (at least on Win where there are no round corners as with OS X)
might appear better.

Le 6 janv. 08 à 18:04, Thomas Bähler a écrit :

> Hi Mark
> Yes, you were right, the "Lock size and position" wasn't checked.
> I have to think thoroughly of the meaning and properties of a group.
> The boundaries of the group depend on the objects it consists of,
> unless I lock size and position of the group.

Best regards from Paris,
Eric Chatonet.