Want a Window with a vertical scroll

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Sun Jan 6 06:09:38 EST 2008

Hi Thomas,

Group all objects on your card. Set the vScrollbar of the group to
true. Set the rect of the group to the rect of your card. If you have
a menu, you may beed to adjust the value of the rect before setting
the rect of the group. Set the lockLoc of the group to true. Add the
following script to the card:

on resizeStack
   set the rect of grp "Your Group" to the rect of this cd
   -- do more if necessary...
end resizeStack

Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

http://economy-x-talk.com
http://www.salery.biz

Quickly extract data from your HyperCard stacks with DIFfersifier.
http://differsifier.economy-x-talk.com

Op 6-jan-2008, om 11:58 heeft Thomas Bähler het volgende geschreven: