standalones again -- problems

Peter Brigham pmbrig at gmail.com
Sat Jan 5 10:45:10 EST 2008

I guess I'll have to try the testing procedure you suggest. The
problem is that I don't own a Windows machine, so the testing cycle
time is *greatly* elongated. I'll get back to you all about this
part, but it will take a while....

Re the standalone settings, is there some particular setting that
would give this (non-resizable) behavior? I can't see it by
inspection in the standalone settings panel. And it works in the Mac
build, so...???

And, any ideas, anyone, on the non-response of the option-menu in
Windows?

-- Peter

Peter M. Brigham
pmbrig at gmail.com
http://home.comcast.net/~pmbrig/

-- LOTTERY, n. A tax on people who are bad at math.

PS: it just occurred to me to look at my mainstack (stays invisible,
opens the datastack), which is *not* resizable, I have just set this
to be resizable in case somehow this property of the mainstack is
transferred erroneously in Windows to the visible datastack. I'll
test that out too.