Getting a cgi stack call to work

Mark Smith mark at maseurope.net
Thu Jan 3 16:25:59 EST 2008

The cgi engines are quite old, (pre 2.7), so stacks in 2.7 format
can't be read by the cgi engines. If you open your stack "test.rev"
and type this in the message box:

set the stackfileVersion to 2.4 ; save stack "Test"

then the stack will be saved in 'legacy' format, and the cgi engine
should be able to cope with it.

Best,

Mark