New User Doc Whine & What?

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Thu Jan 3 14:51:16 EST 2008

Ken Ray wrote:

> 4) Turned out there was; the video downloaded and started to play, but
> I could only hear the audio; the area of the QT player didn't redraw
> and so I couldn't figure out what was going on (must be some bug with
> my system - I hope).

The videos require that the TechSmith Ensharpen codec is installed. Rev
offers to install it at the end of its normal installation cycle but the
user has the option to refuse. If you refuse, you'll hear audio but
won't see any video in the tutorials. You can either re-install Rev and
make sure you agree to the codec installation, or you can grab the codec
here and install it manually:

<http://www.techsmith.com/download/codecs.asp>

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com