Error creating standalone after setting Standalone Application Settings

runrev260805 at m-r-d.de runrev260805 at m-r-d.de
Thu Jan 3 11:31:50 EST 2008

Hi,

creating a Windows Standalone results in an error

"There was an error while saving the standalone application
91,1303,65
77,1303,65
456,1030,51
269,1303,8
252,1303,1
253,1302,1
241,1301,1revCopyDatabaseDrivers
353,0,0,stack "revSaveAsStandalone" of Stack
... and so on.

This happened after i marked the "move substacks into individual stackfiles" and "Rename stackfiles generically" options in
"Standalone Application Settings". I changed this settings back and saved. But the error still occurs.

I then created a new stack with 1 substack. Creating standalone worked. But after i marked again the above mentioned options the error also occur.
Unchecking and saving does not solve here also.

Anyone has a clue, how i get my app saved as standalone?

Regards,

Matthias