cards in a stack

Joe Lewis Wilkins pepetoo at cox.net
Wed Jan 2 20:55:39 EST 2008

Paul,

I wish it were that simple; and I had thought it would be at the
outset, but there are an awful lot of fixes that need to be done
before things work even close to the way the do in HC. Some do
convert as easily as you said, but others don't even come close. Just
keep plugging away.

Thanks,

Joe Wilkins