"last image" not working?

Ton Kuypers tkuypers at dmp-int.com
Wed Jan 2 16:39:07 EST 2008

Hi,

I am creating image objects on the fly, depending on a directory
listing.
The directories can contain image files, but also Word files, XML
files, etc.
I just set the the filename of last image to the url of the file, for
imagefiles this works fine, but it gives an error for other files.

When I get the error, I would like to show a default image, located in
the main stack:
	put image "NoPreview" of stack "MainStack" into last image

But this doesn't work :-(
I've tried the name, the id, but no image appears. When I manually
create an image and use the same line, pointing it to the correct
image, everything works as expected...

Am I doing something wrong or is this a bug?

I am using DP-3 on Mac OS X 10.5.1

Warm regards,

Ton Kuypers
Digital Media Partners bvba