Sheep Shaver & XCMDs

Joe Lewis Wilkins pepetoo at cox.net
Wed Jan 2 01:36:11 EST 2008

Ken,

I, too, have a number of HC stacks that I wish to convert to
Revolution; however most of them use XCMDs and XFNs that I created
with Compile-it. They are all well tested, having been used by
businesses everyday for about 12 years. Do you know if they can be
used in Revolution stacks and then in the standalone?