Sheep Shaver

Judy Perry katheryn.swynford at gmail.com
Wed Jan 2 01:33:14 EST 2008

Joe,

One website claims that it IS supported on OS X (as Ken Ray states):

"The following platforms are currently supported: Linux (i386, ppc,
x86_64), MacOS X (i386, ppc), Darwin, NetBSD 2.0, FreeBSD 5.3 and
Windows for x86."
--http://gwenole.beauchesne.info/projects/sheepshaver/

And, indeed, near the end of that page is a Mac OS X UB d/l.

I've not tried anything myself, just providing you with a few spare
secs of Googling.

Happy New Year!

Judy