Sheep Shaver

Ken Ray kray at sonsothunder.com
Wed Jan 2 00:25:33 EST 2008

On Tue, 1 Jan 2008 21:16:16 -0800, Joe Lewis Wilkins wrote:

> Ken,
>
> I was looking at <http://sheepshaver.cebix.net/> which was touted as
> the Official Homepage. Apparently, I misread things, which would be
> nice.

Yes, I think it must be an old one - the page I have been working with
is:

  http://www.gibix.net/dokuwiki/en:projects:sheepshaver

> I suspect that if it works in Tiger, it'll probably work in
> Leopard. Let's hope so. Thanks for your "how to guide".

My pleasure! I've need to use it to port old HyperCard stacks to Rev,
and be able to see how the HC stack performed before I convert it.

It's a little buggy, but have been working pretty well for me when I've
needed it.

Ken Ray
Sons of Thunder Software, Inc.
Email: kray at sonsothunder.com