Recipes application

Peter Brigham pmbrig at gmail.com
Tue Jan 1 10:35:06 EST 2008

Randy Hengst <iowahengst at mac.com> wrote:

> Peter,
>
> My experience is the same as Bill's.
>
> Mac, PowerBook G4, 10.4.10.
>
> take care,
> randy
> -----
> On Dec 31, 2007, at 2:17 PM, Bill Vlahos wrote:
>

>> Peter,
>>
>> I downloaded the Mac version but it doesn't launch on an Intel Mac
>> with Leopard. It starts to open and then nothing happens.
>>
>> Bill

The problem is with Leopard; my wife has an intel mac and it runs
fine on that with Panther. So the Win build in Mac Studio 2.8.1 build
471 fails for Leopard. Do later builds work? or will I have to wait
for 2.9? The stack is simple, the scripting (I think) is very
mainstream, mostly text/chunk processing. It doesn't do anything
special on openstack, etc.

-- Peter

Peter M. Brigham
pmbrig at gmail.com
http://home.comcast.net/~pmbrig/

"Experience is that marvelous thing that enables you to recognize a
mistake when you make it again."
           -- F. P. Jones