revBrowser

Thomas McGrath III mcgrath3 at mac.com
Fri Feb 1 16:11:42 EST 2008

David,

That page loads fine in my revBrowser app.I also tried my own iGoogle
page.  But i have noticed a few buggy crashes during development. The
thing for me was that I MAY not have taken care of all closeRevBRowser
calls during the development process.

I believe if the Safari or EI browser is upgraded than this would
effect the Rev browser.

HTH

Tom

Mac OS10.5.1 2.4 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo
4 GB 667 MHz DDR2 SDRAM

On Feb 1, 2008, at 12:16 PM, David Bovill wrote:

> Having some problems with revBrowser - I get a repeated crash using
> the
> "Browser Sampler.rev" stack - or the stacks I am coding. I get it when
> viewing my Google Home page - that's not the search engine but the
> personalised home page with the widgets in.... I am not sure which
> url to
> give as it sues my loin credentials to display my personalised page
> - can
> someone check "http://www.google.co.uk/ig?hl=en" in revBrowser on
> other
> platforms / systems?
>
> In general I'd like to know what the stability issues are for the
> embedded
> browser. Any one know how it works - that is I know it uses the
> relevant web
> kits on windows and macOS - but are these embedded in the external -
> or as I
> suspect part of the operating system that the external interfaces
> with - in
> other words if the operating system is upgraded - are features
> added / fixes
> made that would effect revBrowser - or is it all part of the external.

Thomas McGrath III
3mcgrath at comcast.net