Change Case of first character of text string

Eric Chatonet eric.chatonet at sosmartsoftware.com
Fri Feb 29 06:26:45 EST 2008

Bonjour kayclAn :-)

As for person's names, I agree: reformatting them using lower and
upper cases at the right place in all cases is not *practically*
possible and, often, the way to go is to capitalize them completely :-)
But I assume that there are other 'columns' that could be smartly
reformatted.

Best regards from Paris,
Eric Chatonet.