about the message path

Eric Chatonet eric.chatonet at sosmartsoftware.com
Fri Feb 29 04:38:02 EST 2008

Bonjour Thierry,

Le 29 févr. 08 à 10:11, Thierry a écrit :

>> Not sure I understand what you want:
>> Are you saying you want a library put in use that will make all
>> your handlers available from any stack open in the IDE?
>> Probably I miss your point...
>
> No, you don't :-)
>
> Yes, i would like *few*, not all of my personal handlers to be
> available from any Users stacks.
> and still doesn't understand how we do that in a clean way with
> plugins, or if we
> can do that without hacking anything in the IDE...
>
> which brings back to my first question about fitting in the message
> hierarchy :-)
>
> Sorry for not being clear....

If you want to have some messages available and not others, you have
two ways:
. Use the private keyword (with 2.8 and higher) to distinguish those
that are accessible to all or not in a stack's script put in use.
. Split your code between your plugin main card and stack: code in
the card will not be shared while code in the stack (put in use) will
be shared.
If this does not help contact me off list in French :-)

Best regards from Paris,
Eric Chatonet.