Change Case of first character of text string

Eric Chatonet eric.chatonet at sosmartsoftware.com
Fri Feb 29 03:19:57 EST 2008

Hello,

Due to time difference, I am a bit late in this thread but I would
like to consider this problem from another point of view :-)
Instead of having to search for all forms ('smith', 'Smith' or
'SMITH') I would rather prefer to reformat user entries as soon as
they are done to match a 'style' sheet that will make all data
display consistent.
To achieve such a goal, you might be interested in my "How to master
user's data entries" tutorial:
This stack shows you how to allow the user to type the data you
expect according to a format in an entry box field.
Five examples are provided from a simple ZIP code to custom
sophisticated formats.

You will access this tutorial through "Tutorials Picker" a free
plugin that interfaces with the So Smart Software website in order to
display all available tutorials stacks directly from the web.
You will find it by going to http://www.sosmartsoftware.com/.
Revolution/Plugins or Tutorials section.

Best regards from Paris,
Eric Chatonet.