2.9 beta browser?

Jiro Harada jiro at ronri-kobo.com
Fri Feb 29 01:17:26 EST 2008

On 2008/02/29, at 14:25, Scott Rossi wrote:

> I tried some tests last night and as far as I can tell, it is
> gone.  The
> only recourse for Flash in Rev now is revBrowser.

I created an external to play Flash movies (including FLV videos) in
Rev. And I also created an application ("F-ab") using the external.
It is downloadable at the following web page:

http://www.f-ab.net/

For more information:
http://www.freewaregenius.com/2008/02/17/f-ab-is-an-online-flash-
animationvideo-channel-browser/

This application was created by Runrev 2.8.1. YouTube videos are able
to be registered in this application simply by using drag & drop. If
you change the channel to CH.0704, you can see a YouTube video("POMP
AND CIRCUMSTANCE") I registered.

Jiro Harada