Reminder: objects cannot be copied when stack is password-protected!!! Even in a standalone. Grrrrrr....

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Wed Feb 27 21:55:35 EST 2008

Josh Mellicker wrote:
> It took me by surprise, because I did not expect password-protecting a
> stack to change any functionality.
>
> It seems counter-intuitive (though it is in the docs)

I thought so to, at first.  But then it occurred to me:  if my protected
stack could have its objects copied out of it, then any object with code
in it could be copied into another non-protected stack so it could be
read/borrowed/stolen/used to crack my license scheme.

--
  Richard Gaskin
  Managing Editor, revJournal