no defaultstack

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Mon Feb 25 05:40:09 EST 2008

Hi Rand,

Change your script to put the name of the defaultStack into the
message box:

set the defaultStack to the topstack
put the defaultStack --> what do you get?

also, what do you get if you click in your stack and run the following
in your message box:

put the name of the topstack

and finally, try

put the mode of stack <put the name of your stack here>

What does it return?

Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

http://economy-x-talk.com
http://www.salery.biz

Convert colours between different colour spaces with Color Converter.
Download at http://economy-x-talk.com/cc.html

Op 25 feb 2008, om 05:14 heeft rand valentine het volgende geschreven: