Stop accepting connections?

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Sun Feb 24 19:23:31 EST 2008

Hi Troy,

Probably, you closed the socket that is created when the client
connects to your server, which is of the form "123.123.123.123:1234",
while the socket you need to close to disable any firther connections
is just an integer, without the IP address.

Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

http://economy-x-talk.com
http://www.salery.biz

Convert colours between different colour spaces with Color Converter.
Download at http://economy-x-talk.com/cc.html

Op 25 feb 2008, om 01:18 heeft Troy Rollins het volgende geschreven: