[ANN] Multi-Browser pre-alpha test release

Thomas McGrath III 3mcgrath at comcast.net
Sat Feb 23 16:04:27 EST 2008

I am releasing Multi-Browser, a Research tool for doing multiple web
browsing in one window developed with Revolution as a public pre-Alpha
release. I would appreciate any feedback from other Revolution
developers. Please email me with comments and suggestions.

There is more information on the website concerning this release and
features in it. Also there is a limited feature web version there as
well.

This is a Revolution stack so you must have Revolution installed.

http://www.lazyriversoftware.com/multibrowser.html

Thomas J McGrath III
3mcgrath at comcast.net

Lazy River Software - http://www.lazyriversoftware.com