Extracting text from PDF

Kay C Lan lan.kc.macmail at gmail.com
Fri Feb 22 20:52:29 EST 2008

On Sat, Feb 23, 2008 at 3:59 AM, Richard Gaskin <ambassador at fourthworld.com>
wrote:

> Wonderful!  That's actually exactly what I need, as this is just a
> one-time tool for internal use only to help me build a textual index of
> a collection PDF files.  Thank you for the help -- much appreciated.
>
> So glad I could help. For the many insights and explanations I've gleaned
from your many many posts to this List, and your web-site, I feel rather
chuffed that I could give something back.

'one-time tool'

Hmmmm, you might be surprised. I too was looking to solve one problem, all
be it an ongoing one. But once I got this to work and saw how quick and easy
it was to get PDF text into Rev, that tool has been used many many times:-)

Jim, enjoyed the blog re Annard. Please pass on to him that I too am very
very thankful for what Devon Technologies provides for free.