RunRev for iPhone and iPod Touch

Andres Martinez andres at bakno.com
Fri Feb 22 17:38:14 EST 2008

Hello

Sorry Richard, but I disagree.

I recently read (maybe from this same mailing list) that the iPhone
has more penetration than Linux within internet-connected devices. If
I remember correctly, measurement was taken from Google visitors.

If this is correct, the iPhone would be an important platform for
RunRev.

Regards,
Andres Martinez
www.baKno.com