RunRev for iPhone and iPod Touch

Terry Judd tsj at unimelb.edu.au
Fri Feb 22 16:31:25 EST 2008

> If I were RunRev, long before I jumped on the iPhone bandwaqon I'd make
> an engine that runs on the Windows-based handhelds.  Simpler API, and a
> much larger installed base.

A Windows mobile version of Rev would be great (hey I think I even voted for
one in BugZilla about three years ago) but if I could only have one mobile
Rev platform then it would be for the iPhone/iPod Touch. These are the first
handheld devices that I've seen that, IMHO, have real potential in the
education sector. PDAs, whether Windows powered or not, have never taken off
among students but these just might!

Terry...

--
Dr Terry Judd
Lecturer in Educational Technology (Design)

61-3 8344 0187