RunRev 2.9 Scripting Question

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Fri Feb 22 11:04:07 EST 2008

Hi Andre,

Regarding Frontier, if that's true, it is a real shame.

If the JavaScript OSA extension project has been abandoned it must
have happened very recently, since the universal binary is still
available for download here <http://www.latenightsw.com/freeware/
JavaScriptOSA/jsDownload.html>.

Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

http://economy-x-talk.com
http://www.salery.biz

Convert colours between different colour spaces with Color Converter.
Download at http://economy-x-talk.com/cc.html

Op 22-feb-2008, om 16:53 heeft Andre Garzia het volgende geschreven: