RunRev 2.9 Scripting Question

Andre Garzia andre at andregarzia.com
Fri Feb 22 10:53:54 EST 2008

Hello Mark,

I don't think Frontier is OSA anymore. It used to be, I can't tell you
I am completelly sure, but I think that after Frontier 5 or something,
it droped being OSA and focused on the web + database + server part of
it.

I have frontier here and it is not listed on OSA...

The Javascript OSA is also abandoned. :-(

Andre