RunRev 2.9 Scripting Question

Klaus Major klaus at major-k.de
Fri Feb 22 09:39:40 EST 2008

Hi Mark,

> Hi Dave,
>
> If you enter
>
> put the alternateLanguages
>
> in the message box and press enter, you will see a list of
> supported alternative languages. On my PC, this included
> "SignedJavaScript" including the quotes. It looks like you can do
>
> do "command.javascript.some" as (quote & SignedJavaScript & quote)
>
> I haven't tested this.

Oh, really? Did not know this...

Looks my "No" was a bit premature :-)

On the other hand, is this documented somewhere and thus official?

But a short look in the docs reveals:
"Returns the list of 'active scripting' languages that are installed
on the system."

So question is, how can one install other "active scripting"
languages than AppleScrip/VBScript?

> Best regards,
>
> Mark Schonewille
>
> --