Anyone interested in learning more about Rev on Rockets?

Trevor DeVore lists at mangomultimedia.com
Thu Feb 21 10:14:27 EST 2008

On Feb 21, 2008, at 7:12 AM, Luis wrote:

> Sounds like a good job for ScreenSteps... ;)

You rang? :-) I actually have started experimenting with creating
short tutorials on performing small tasks in Revolution using
ScreenSteps and ScreenSteps Live. I wanted to post some more lessons
before I announced it but there is a small sampling you can take a
look at:

<http://revolution.screenstepslive.com/lessons>

I think there is definitely a place for little tutorials like this. I
do wish there was a better way to embed code samples in ScreenSteps
but that is something we will tackle another day.

If Chipp or Andre see any value in using ScreenSteps and ScreenSteps
Live for certain aspects of their documentation project I could setup
an account for them. Just contact me off-list.

Internally we have found that we get a lot more documentation out when
a) we don't have to carve out a lot of time to create a lesson and b)
we can instantly publish the lesson for public consumption. The SS/SS
Live combo has worked well for us in that regard.

Regards,

--
Trevor DeVore
Blue Mango Learning Systems