DirectoryWalk a Remote Server?

Mark Smith mark at maseurope.net
Wed Feb 20 21:41:24 EST 2008

Scott, this function may be helpful. I've not tried it on a remote
server...

function getDWShell pFolder
   if the platform is "Win32" then
      set the hideconsolewindows to true
   replace "/" with "\" in pFolder
   put shell("dir /s/b/a:-d-h" && q(pFolder)) into tFiles
   replace "\" with "/" in tFiles
   return tFiles
   else
    put shell("find " & q(pFolder) & " -type f") into fileList
    if the platform is "MacOS" then
       filter fileList without "*/.*"
    end if
    filter fileList without empty
    put unidecode(uniencode(fileList, "UTF8")) into fileList
    sort lines of fileList
    return fileList
   end if
end getDWShell