RevCGI Hosts?

Richard Miller wow at together.net
Wed Feb 20 14:00:49 EST 2008

Hi Mark,

Maybe I'm missing something, but it seems that cgiemail is designed
to work when generated from an html input form. What I need to do is
send an email directly to a recipient right from my Rev cgi program
(where the email address is coming out of a database...not from a
form). Can cgiemail do that?

Thanks.
Richard