2.9 b4

Malte Brill revolution at derbrill.de
Wed Feb 20 06:04:43 EST 2008

May I humbly disagree Lynn?

there is a forum dedicated to the beta, which I believe is public.

<http://forums.runrev.com/phpBB2/viewforum.php?f=34&sid=baa2408f16875cdaf781cc8b42ff0e01

(Although I haven´t seen Bill around there much recently)

So at least there is one place that is viewable by all, where comments
on the Beta can be posted.
I see no harm in discussing the Beta here too, although I would expect
someone signing up for a Beta test programme, to get familar with the
bug tracking system. If I hadn´t the time to actually test and submit
feedback, I whould not sign up as a Beta Tester. However,
unfamiliarity should not lead to valuable feedback being lost.

Just my 2 Euro cents worth,

Malte