2.9 b4

viktoras didziulis viktoras at ekoinf.net
Wed Feb 20 05:50:21 EST 2008

Just intended to ask the same question... E.g. me is interested in
Revolution to be improved as much as possible. So many of us do this by
participating in beta program, hunting those nasty bugs, reporting them,
etc... And as a "reward and motivation" participation in the Improve
list is limited by our personal incomes and looks rather like
Investor-Relationship list instead :-).

I really can't afford it - being a phd student in my part of the world
is a financial challenge too...

Sorry for making waves ;-) and
all the best!
Viktoras