RevCGI Hosts?

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Tue Feb 19 22:16:36 EST 2008

Chipp Walters wrote:
> Well, I've decided to try out JaguarPC and the least expensive option.

Is it?

You and others here got me to take a look at DreamHost, and I've been
very happy with them over the last year since I signed on.

Here's the quick overview fromm what I can tell at each site:

JaguarPC
17 GB web space
210 GB transfer/month
Unlimited domains
Bunch of free goodies (SQL, Ruby on Rails, forums, blogs, scripts...)

$7.95/month (2-year prepay; options range up to $11.97)

<http://www.jaguarpc.com/>

Dreamhost
500 GB web space (with 2GB added each week)
5,000 GB transfer/month (with 40GB added each week)
Unlimited domains
Bunch of free goodies (SQL, Ruby on Rails, forums, blogs, scripts...)

$5.95/month (10-year prepay; other options range up to $9.95; I prepaid
for just two years and paid $7.95/mo)

<http://www.dreamhost.com/>

Did I miss some of the fine print somewhere?

--
  Richard Gaskin
  Managing Editor, revJournal