2.9 b4

Stephen Barncard stephenREVOLUTION2 at barncard.com
Tue Feb 19 21:41:53 EST 2008

With all due respect to your attempt to report, I'm wondering how
much 2.9 beta bugs should be discussed on the USE-REV list rather
than the more closed IMPROVE REV list, or reports to Quality control.
I'd hate to see prospective new Rev users get turned off by comments
here. And non-beta testers might feel left out with the features they
can't use yet. Comments, headquarters? Heather? Lynn? Jacque?

--

stephen barncard
s a n  f r a n c i s c o