How fast is this!

Thomas McGrath III 3mcgrath at comcast.net
Tue Feb 19 10:59:04 EST 2008

Can you explain this a little further. I am not proficient in CGI or
AJAX but am now 'forced' into learning JS, CSS, XML in order to put a
web based application together. I did not want to learn another
language either and have put this off as long as I can. But now I
must. So a newbie I am and feel lost in a bigger world than me.

Is there a real newbie way to learn how to integrate AJAX with REV? I
have been reading daily and have put my other projects on hold.

Thanks

Tom