Cgi and Database (stick to standards)

Hershel Fisch hershf at rgllc.us
Mon Feb 18 17:01:51 EST 2008

On 2/15/08 3:41 AM, "Ruslan Zasukhin" <sunshine at public.kherson.ua> wrote:
That¹s what they say on there site, but I could understand only on small
files or records, my mistake. Then I might go with PostgreSQL which is a bit
slower then MySql on smaller db's but doesn't slow down as much as database
grows  like MySql, or maybe I'll look into valentina.
Hershel
But for sure post