Blocking resize

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Mon Feb 18 07:48:30 EST 2008

Hi Sakari Ruoho,

If you set the lockLoc to true, you can still move the control around
by script, depending on what you want to achieve, you might use e.g.

on mouseDown
   repeat while the mouse is down with messages
     set the loc of me to the mouseLoc
     wait 0 millisecs with messages
   end repeat
end mouseDown

or

on mouseDown
  grab me
end mouseDown

Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

http://economy-x-talk.com
http://www.salery.biz

Convert colours between different colour spaces with Color Converter.
Download at http://economy-x-talk.com/cc.html

Op 18-feb-2008, om 13:34 heeft Sakari Ruoho het volgende geschreven: