How do I create a group of buttons on the fly

mfstuart mfstuart at cox.net
Sun Feb 17 17:08:41 EST 2008

Hi all,
Thanx Chipp for the pointers, they helped me clarify what I was aiming for
in this little application.

I've finished this and it's working how I want for now. Variations may apply
as I work on it.
I've placed the stack on the RevOnline under Programming category, if any
one is interested.
RunRev version: 2.8.1
Developed on: WINXP
Search for...
 username: mfstuart
 revfilename: ShortcutBar Sytem Menu

Any comments as to how it could be improved most welcome.
What else is most welcome: if it doesn't work, let me know with a reply, and
I'll fix it and update it to RevOnline.

Thanx,
Mark Stuart