Mashups in REV

Thomas McGrath III 3mcgrath at comcast.net
Sun Feb 17 10:29:29 EST 2008

Append: As Javascript on Mac and I think "SignedJavaScript" on
windows??? I think JScript was different than JavaScript.

put alternateLanguages()  on my windows machine
XML
VBScript
VBScript.Encode
Python.AXScript.2
JScript
JScript.Encode
"SignedJavaScript"
"SignedVBScript"

put alternateLanguages() on my macintosh machine
javascript
applescript