Many Cards vs. Lists vs. XML

Russell Martin russell_martin at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 16 16:04:26 EST 2008

So, I've been reading up on Rev's XML features and I'm wondering if
that isn't a better route to go than using lists? Any thoughts?

Also, for those that use lists to store data, how do you handle placing
multiline data into your list structure?

And, what do you do to deal with data that might contain instances of
your delimiter before you place it in your list? Or, is there some
perfect delimiter that I just haven't thought of?

Thanks in advance for your responses.