Shakobox/PlayCommand Open Source

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Sat Feb 16 12:59:16 EST 2008

Eric Chatonet wrote:
> Bonjour René,
>
> I think that the problem comes from the fact that sounds actually may
> overlap in your second proposal.
> Add a 'wait until the sound is "done" instead of a fixed value (10 ms)
> in your first proposal and all should be fine in all cases.

I think your diagnosis is correct. The only thing I would add is that
"wait until the sound is done" probably won't work, because Rev doesn't
know that any sound is playing. The playback is done from the
PlayCommand Agent application, which doesn't communicate back to Rev.
So, waiting a few ticks is probably the right approach.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com