Flash or Quicktime?

Colin Holgate coiin at rcn.com
Fri Feb 15 17:16:15 EST 2008

At 2:08 PM -0800 2/15/08, Richard Gaskin wrote:
>But I don't believe there's a one-size-fits-all solution to video
>playback at this time.

I can agree with this, but would argue to have QuickTime and WMV
versions, and not require Mac users to have to adapt to WMV. The
Flash option does have the advantage of being cross platform, but it
sounds like in Revolution it would be a browser element hack. Making
Flash be native would be a good idea, then you can play Flash video
on all machines, even the ones that don't have QuickTime, WMV, or
Flash installed.