AW: Flash or Quicktime?

Luis luis at anachreon.co.uk
Fri Feb 15 09:40:48 EST 2008

Someone had to spoil the party... :)
Good point, but I had assumed that at 1-4 seconds per file that there
really wasn't much sound to talk about (intentional pun..).
Could be linked to fire off (if necessary) a separate sound file.

Oh, and about the individual filenames per frame: This the app will
do for you, but it looks like you won't need it with "framecount",
"currentframe" and "repeatcount".

Cheers,

Luis.