Archiving Eudora?

Stephen Barncard stephenREVOLUTION2 at barncard.com
Thu Feb 14 01:56:59 EST 2008

Thanks, Alejandro,

I will check out your stack.

Perhaps I'll wait a month or so and check out Odysseus, if I can hold
out. (Thanks Robert for that tip) Contrary to some others'
experiences, my experience with Eudora Mac in 10.5.2 is pretty bad,
with no spellchecking, random crashes, error messages on wake from
sleep, adding attachments from a file dialog will sometimes crash
hard. Eudora is getting more unreliable with each OS update. But I
still love her, the old floozy.

And Ken - thanks for info on Fast MailBase -- it uses Valentina -- is
it a Rev app too?

sqb

--

stephen barncard